With every country having its own rules about entering the country during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to put it all together in one place. So, when you're travelling to Croatia and looking to rent a car, check this page for all the information you need.
This information should be in lace all throughout the summer of 2022.
When travelling to Croatia make sure to fullfil at least one of these requirements:
- A negative PCR (taken 72 hours before arrival at the boarder) or Antigen test (taken 24 hours before arrival at the boarder).
- A vaccination certificate showing final dose taken more than 14 days ago.
- Booster dose certificate.
- Proof of recovery from Covid 19 more than 11 days and less than 180 days ago.
- Proof of recovery from Covid 19 and first dose of vaccine more than 11 days and less than 270 days ago.
- Pay for a test on arrival and remain in self-isolation until a negative result.
Covid policy for children in Croatia
All children under 12 years of age are exempt from providing test results if their parent or guardian fulfill the requirements for entering Croatia.
Non-EU citizens covid requirements for Croatia
Croatia Covid 19 information for those visiting from outside the EU states that they need to show also the evidence of either owning a property in Croatia or confirmation of reservation or paid accommodation in either hotel, camp site, private rental, boat or other tourism accommodation provider.
Face masks policy in Croatia
Wearing protective masks is mandatory in all closed spaces throughout the country. Masks are also mandatory in open spaces where a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters cannot be maintained.The numbers of Covid 19 cases in Croatia are starting to decrease and we are sure that the carefree summer awaits us. Let's enjoy it together