Have you noticed SAFE STAY IN CROATIA labels on venues? Do you know what they mean?
To help you identify destinations and venues that have adopted global hygiene and health care standards, the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has created the “Safe travels” label. In Croatia, a national label of safety protocols called SAFE STAY IN CROATIA has been introduced. The label is assigned by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports to all business facilities that apply for the label and meet certain conditions.
When booking and entering venues or tourist locations, it is recommended to pay attention whether the venues have the label to make sure that the epidemiological measures and recommendations have been taken.
We would like to inform you that AUTOWILL rent a car has taken all the recommended measures and met the prescribed conditions for the SAFE STAY IN CROATIA label.
REad the rules and protocols in car rental business below.
SAFETY PROTOCOL IN CAR RENTAL BUSINESS
1. All instructions and important information related to measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus are presented in our offices.
2. Disinfectant is provided in our offices.
3. The number of people in closed offices is limited.
4. Our employees disinfect their hands and work surfaces several times a day. Rental users must disinfect their hands when entering the office.
5. In closed offices and when handing over the vehicle, wearing protective masks is mandatory for you as a rental user and for AUTOWILL rent a car employees.
6. Physical distance is mandatory in closed offices and when handing over the vehicle. In addition, a plexiglass between you and the employee is mandatory in closed offices.
7. Each vehicle is disinfected before and after the rental.
8. Our employees measure their body temperature before coming to work. In case of fever or some other symptoms, they do not come to work.