Society WILL d.o.o. (The "Company") collects and processes personal information of its customers during business. Special attention is paid to its protection so as to justify and maintain your trust.
Personal data is considered to be any information that can be used to identify a person physically or otherwise. This Statement provides you with more detailed information on how and why the Company collects and processes your personal information, under what conditions and circumstances, and which rights belong to you regarding your personal information.
Please read this Statement carefully to get acquainted with all relevant information regarding your personal information so that you are fully aware of the rights you have in accordance with the relevant national and European regulations.
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER?
The term "Controller" means a natural or legal person who collects your personal information, determines the purpose and manner of processing and is responsible for processing such data in a manner consistent with the relevant European and national regulations on the protection of personal data. In the conduct of business the Company is a processing manager, whereby it utilizes your data in accordance with the relevant regulations and provides them with an adequate level of protection and security. Certain personal information must be collected before the Company can sell a product or provide you with a service.. However, if for some reason you do not want to provide your personal information to the Company, you may freely decline to do so, but then the Company may not be able to deliver you the products or provide the services that you are interested in.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In its operations, the Company may collect and process the following types of your personal information:
• Name and surname;
• Contact information (email address and phone number);
• Identification document number;
• The results of the verification of data on punishment for the prevention of fraud and / or terrorist activities;
• credit / debit card information and bank account number;
The Company may also collect and process your "sensitive personal information" relevant to your business, such as data on certain diseases that affect or may affect your ability to drive a car.
3.HOW DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Company collects your personal information directly from you or from other sources such as:
- Public databases;
- Insurance Companies;
- Repair services for vehicles;
- Vehicle reservation websites
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects and processes your personal information for various purposes. In some situations your personal information is collected with your consent, while in other situations there is a legal or other basis for their collection.
The purposes for which the Company collects and processes your personal information may include the following:
- Conclusion and execution of contracts;
- Information on products and services of the Company;
- Information on products and services of the Company's partners;
- Preventing and detecting fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Execution of Company's legal obligations;
For some of the above purposes, the Company will carry out the collection and processing of your personal information based on your consent.
However, in some cases, the Company may collect and process your personal information without your consent - namely, if such collection and processing is necessary for:
- Execution of a contract in which you are a party or before the conclusion of the contract, at your request, to take the necessary steps to conclude that contract;
- Compliance with the Company's legal obligations;
- Protecting your key interests or key interests of another natural person;
- Performing tasks of public interest or exercising the official authority of the Company;
- The needs or legitimate interests of the Company or of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms are stronger than those interests.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA THIRD PARTIES
The Company makes special efforts to ensure that your personal information is collected and processed in a manner consistent with the foregoing purposes. In order to achieve these purposes, the Company will in some cases need to make your personal information available to the following persons who continue to handle your personal data as personal data processing managers:
• Public Authorities;
• Other car / car rental;
• Investigators of Fraud;
In order to achieve these purposes, the Company may also make your personal information available to the following persons who treat you as personal data processing personnel:
- Professional associates;
- Companies that perform different services for the Company (IT companies).
In addition, the Company may make your personal information available to third parties, for example in the case of any planned or executed reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer or disposal of any part of the Company's business or assets (including bankruptcy and other similar procedure) or in other cases requiring the fulfillment of legal obligations.
6. WHERE ARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSED?
Your personal data will be processed by the persons mentioned under item 5 exclusively within the EU and the same persons will always be bound by contractual obligations to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information in accordance with the relevant regulations in the field of personal data protection. The Company will in no way make your personal information available to entities that have no authority to process your personal information.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND AND HOW ARE THEY UPHELD?
• The right to information concerning the personal information that the Company owns, namely from whom this information was collected, the purposes of processing it, information concerning the managers and processors of the data and to whom those data may be available.;
• The right to correct your personal information to ensure that the information that the Company has is truthful, accurate and up to date;
• The right to require deletion of your personal data that the Company handles if these data are no longer necessary for the purposes referred to in item 4;
• The right to limit the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection;
• The right to submit your personal data in a structured form to transfer it to another Personal Data Processing Manager;
• The right to complain about processing your personal data to the Company or the competent supervisory authority;
• The right to retract the privilege of processing your personal information when such information is collected and processed solely on the basis of your privacy.
8. WHEN CAN YOU OBJECT TO THE PROCESSNG YOURS PERSONAL DATA?
You may at any time complain to the Company of processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, after which it will be immediately delayed for these purposes.
If you believe that there has been a violation of your personal data or breach of your rights, you have the right to contact the appropriate supervisory body - the Personal Data Protection Agency, www.azop.hr.
9. HOW LONG COMPANY STORES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Company may keep your personal information for a maximum of five years after the termination of the contractual relationship between you and the Company, depending on the circumstances of the particular case unless the longer period of personal data retention is determined by relevant European or national regulations.
The Company will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary and legitimate and will process it for the purposes for which the data was collected.
10. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT THE COMPANY?
If you have any questions about collecting and processing your personal information from the Company, you can contact us via e-mail or mail at:
- WILL d.o.o.
Zagrebačka avenija 100
HR - 10 090 Zagreb Attn: Personal Data Protection Officer
- Personal Data Protection Officer (Una Tica, firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. AMENDMENT OF RULES ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company regularly updates this Statement in accordance with changes and updates based on valid regulations and ensures that the latest version is available on the Company's website (http://autowill-rentacar.hr).
In the event of a significant change in the content of the Statement, which may affect your rights, freedoms or interests, you will be notified directly.